Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How it all began!

Where to start! My husband , my daughter & I travel on the road with his job. He is a millwright so he travels fulltime all over the USA. It all started back in 1998 when i went to the laundrymat to do laundry i met this wonderful couple there. I asked them what brought them up to PA. They told me how they travel fulltime in there rv all over the USA. Well i just loved that thought! Wow theres actually a job like that!! Man i needed to get more info. Well after a few hrs of chatting with them they invited us down to there rv so they could meet my hubby.

I went home so excited tell him all this info.. He just laughted at me thinking i was nuts. He told me there is no damn job out there that is worth picking up and moving from job to job! So i bugged him please just go down there and meet them and see what u think. So we did. The next day he went in to give it a shot.. Needless to say we were packing up and moving down to the rv park everyone else was at! Here we are 10yrs later still doing the same job. I still laugh and pick on hom saying gee and u thought i was nuts for talking ot these ppl... We've seen so much and done so much in 10 yrs i cant even being!

No comments:

Post a Comment